In house Organisms:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Escherichia coli
- Haemophilus influenzae
- Helicobacter pylori
- Homo sapiens Build 1 (available at the BiGG database)
- Human Macrophage and Integrated Mtb
- Human red blood cell
- Human cardiac mitochondria
- Human neuron and astrocyte
- Methanosarcina barkeri
- Mouse Cardiomyocyte
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast)
Summary of Currently Available Reconstructions:
A table of currently available genome-scale metabolic reconstructions and their properties. Please send it to us if you would like to add your work to this table.
- E. coli, H. pylori, S. aureus, S. cerevisiae, and H. sapiens may now be exported and browsed at the BiGG database. Note: In a few reconstructions, author specified sinks are not present. Please see reconstruction publication for details.
- SBML (Systems Biology Markup Language, sbml.org, level 2 version 1) versions of the in silico reconstructions are now available on each organism page. The script to generate these reconstructions is here.
- (A perl program that converts SimPheny output to SBML level 2, version 1)
- The core E. coli model and accompanying files.